Thursday, June 21, 2007

'Homo, homo, GAA'...

... is the name of a song that Drohan is writing. All about the boys in the shower after the match and hairy-legged camogie girls down the back of the bus.

But yesterday, I learned that being into d'acting doesn't mean you have to be a total sport-o-phobe. I met with Niall Cleary who's directing me again, this time in Autobahn for the Galway Youth Theatre. I also met with the Director of Galway Youth Theatre and we had a good manly chat about hurling. Now, Drohan and Colleary, you can feck off with the slagging! Do ya hear me lads?! Go on! Fuck off....

--

On Sunday, Leitrim take on Galway in the newly refurbished Páirc Seán MacDiarmada in Carrick. As usual, I expect the lads to give it hell for 70 minutes and sure we'll see what happens after that.

No comments: