Sunday, April 29, 2007

And we're off!

So, Bertie called into Mary this morning and brought an end to the 29th Dail. We'll have an election on May 24th. Between now and then, we will have Tom Gilmartin and the Quaryvale accusations, Bertie and Ian at the Boyne, Bertie, Tony and co. at the opening of the Assembly and Bertie addressing the joint houses of Commons. We'll also have lots of twists and turns.

I hope that the Green Party will be in government but I still think it's gonna be Fainna Fail and Labour.

6 comments:

Jim said...

I'm out of the loop, so I don't really know what's happening. Do you mean Fianna Fail and the PDs, or are you expecting a change to Labour?

John The Bad said...

I think FF and Labour will have enough to form a coalition and Rabbitte will have to row back on his pact with FG.

Anonymous said...

I think the Peoples front of Judea have an outside chance.

Anonymous said...

Splitters

John The Bad said...

Ha ha ha ha ha... ha... ha... Monty Python... ha

Anonymous said...

Well i for one shal be voting for the Judeans People Front.