Friday, September 08, 2006

What's he building in there?

I was reading No Logo in my room and when I read the bit I quoted in the last post, I actually whooped. Some kid outside whooped in reply only to be shushed by his parent. I'm beginning to think that my behavour - leaving the curtains open even when I'm going for a shower, roaring at the telly, shouting along to Lyric FM, having people doing fire stuff in the back garden, roaring at The Last Word, doing the dishes at three in the morning, roaring at the microwave, roaring at everything to be honest - is making me into the neighbour you avoid.

Cool.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

An image that i would rather not see. (the nakedness)

Sinisilma said...

Well people doing fire stuff is their behaviour, not yours...
and the rest is making you the guy to avoid generally!

Sinisilma said...

And hey, why the hell aren't you building something in here? We ould make a rocketcar out of... uh.... damn.

John The Bad said...

You see the problem.

Sinisilma said...

Hey, what loopy parent shushes their kid for whooping outdoors?

We oughtta go over there and whoop at her.

John The Bad said...

That's exactly what I was thinking.